As I’m sure you’re aware by now, every Sunday of our 90-Day Blitz is committed to Family Excellence. This week, my son Yehoshua reeeeeeally wanted to share one of his favorite Sunday Funday recipes with you. So, I agreed to pass along his deliciousness…I hope you enjoy!! xoxo, Chaya
Hi guys. This is Yehoshua. Do you LOVE ice cream? Yet you also have a desire to live a healthy life? Me too! Well, actually I just really love food that tastes good. And my mom always says I need to be healthy. I know I want to live a long time, and I know that junk food doesn’t help that, so one day maybe I will care more about long life than good-tasting food. But for now, I want to share a really yummy ice cream recipe that just happens to be healthy!!
Here are the ingredients:
- Small bowl for mixing your ice cream (preferably not plastic)
- Ice cream maker (a high-speed blender or food processor can also work well)
- 3 frozen bananas
- Sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin spice
- 2 spoonfuls of blueberries
- Mini marshmallows (organic, toxin-free, blah blah blah!)
- 1 strawberry
- 2 spoonfuls of strawberry syrup (preferably homemade & toxin free, I can share our recipe if you want)
Click on the link below to open the Powerpoint Presentation and receive your very own ticket to utter mayhem…Marshmallow Mayhem, that is!!
Please let me know if you like this post and/or this recipe. I’ll be happy to share more! Your Friend, Yehoshua